Help Desk Operator (Part-Time)
Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of a Junior Developer for their data center operations in Miami. This organization also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. The organization offers integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions.
Looking for a Part-Time Help Desk Operator to work in the Doral area.
- Install software, configure, and set up PCs; install and set up printers and telephones as necessary.
- Schedule and communicate all system changes and downtime within the office.
- Keep up-to-date on the Hardware and software supported.
- Document all help desk activity in help desk software redirect problems to appropriate resource.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Must be proficient in using a computer; Windows operating system is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools for research and reports, Outlook email
- Basic knowledge of Terminal and SQL server applications, remote desktop applications in Windows, PCAnywhere, Dameware, Webex is a plus
- High School graduate is required
- MUST BE BILINGUAL English and Spanish.
- A degree related to computer programming, computer science, or related field is preferred
- 2 or more years of Help Desk experience for software or technical support can be substituted for college degree
- Ability to communicate in a pleasant and effective manner with attorneys and staff, in person and by telephone, required.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills, problem solving, and follow-up skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required. Must be a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and support new technologies.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision.