HVAC Services Manager
Amityville, NY US
About the Client:
Our client is an HVAC Mechanical Company located in Amityville, NY.
About the Role:
Currently seeking an experienced Service Manager who will collaborate closely with service technicians and office staff, ensure customer loyalty, and have clear communication with customers, vendors, and suppliers for all service job needs.
- Manage our Service Department technicians and service staff.
- Frequent communication with service technicians throughout the day of job/work status ensuring all repairs and maintenance are completed by standard industry practices.
- Frequent communication with the principals of the company, clients, and project managers.
- Manage and dispatch all service calls.
- Supervise all service repair and maintenance schedules.
- Manage all materials for service jobs.
- Create, submit, and follow up on proposals for recommended service repairs and new maintenance contracts.
- Full process of researching, ordering, and following up of all service repair parts
- Assist with entering daily job service tickets, when necessary
- Review, edit, and invoice service tickets.
- Handle all accounts receivable duties, such as bank deposits, payments, sending out account statements to clients, and payment follow-ups.
- Provide technical support for HVAC technicians, when needed.
- Comply with service standards, work instructions, and customers’ requirements.
- Administer and assist with other tasks and responsibilities as required to maintain efficient service department operations.
- 10 Years of HVAC experience and willingness to continue learning.
- Some knowledge of the HVAC industry with commercial and residential properties.
- Possess some experience in accounting, such as invoicing and accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of reading schematics and work plans (preferred but not necessary).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner, reliable, flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Must be able to prioritize all tasks competently and diligently.
- Possess excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent customer service and listening skills.
- Must be able to manage a team and work independently, where needed.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work and can keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Bonus opportunities
- Amityville, NY 11701: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2344 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com