A great opportunity for an HR Generalist with 3+ year’s experience is available for a fantastic team in the Doral, FL area! Candidate must have excellent English communication skills & experience in all aspects of HR including employee relations, ADP payroll, and recruitment in the banking industry.
Some responsibilities include:
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to fill entry-level, professional and technical job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
- Maintains working relationship with supervisors, managers, officers and senior management and adheres to employment law by monitoring day-to-day implementation of policies concerning wages, hours and working
- Represents management in investigating, answering and settling grievances, by arranging and scheduling grievance hearings between union personnel, supervisor and the management team.
- Responds to all EEOC charges.
- Conducts new-hire orientation.
- Serves as department payroll backup, assists with other payroll balancing and reporting functions.
- Coordinates and works with Human Resources Team in our Corporate Office to achieve goals and strategies.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.