Grant Management Supervisor
About the Client:
Our client is a major organization with a major roots and a long standing presence in the state of Florida.
About the Role:
The Grant Management Supervisor will be responsible for performing advanced tasks and assisting other grants management staff with more complex grant writing, as well as projects involving grant compliance and administration for the organization's Accounting Department. This role will oversee the grant process from pre-award to post-award administration.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in supervising the grant writing and grants compliance staff’s tasks and projects.
- Initiate & coordinate activities of grants and monitor them with some independence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Public Administration is required
- A minimum of five (5) years prior supervisory experience in grants writing, grants compliance, accounting or financial management is required. (An equivalent combination of education/training and experience will be considered.)
- Prior experience working with local, state or federal agencies is also required
- Familiarity with computerized systems is required
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft software packages and add-ins
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s License and be able to travel to all facilities
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com