Global Marketing Director
Coral Gables, FL
A global technology company residing in the Coral Gables, FL area is seeking a professional, experienced Global Marketing Director who will manage a marketing team of 10 employees and develop/deliver global, multi-channel marketing programs to drive lead generation and retention while creating and launching compelling customer-centric propositions!
Some responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing and demand generation strategy that furthers customer acquisition, product education, events, and sales enablement
- Lead and scale a marketing team of 10 individuals, including existing digital marketing, product marketing, and content development resources
- Create and manage a content marketing strategy including interactive diagnostics, downloadable guides, remarketing, email campaigns, product launch, customer stories, and more.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product and Platform teams to build out a deep understanding of our customers and users, shifting and tailoring marketing strategies to better meet them where they are
- Develop event and trade show strategy; budgets; execution plans; speaking engagements; outcomes targeted
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- 5+ years’ experience in the life science’s space, building and developing data-driven marketing programs
- 10+ years’ experience leading and motivating teams, including partnering across areas with direct and indirect supervisory lines
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, particularly at the executive level to persuade, influence, and drive change
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with major in data science, mathematics or computer science; master’s degree preferred.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Pardot, Adwords, Google Analytics platforms as well a strong understanding of SEO is required
Please Note: Any candidate interested in this role must be willing to travel 50% of the time.