Several opportunities for general warehouse work are available for immediate start in the Orlando, FL area! The ideal candidate is reliable, punctual and detail-oriented with previous assembly line/general warehouse experience always preferred.
Some responsibilities include:
- Breaking down/pre-scanning - unboxing products, asset tagging and power cord counting
- Repacking - organizing orders, applying asset tags, cart loading, cart preparation for shipments
- Etching - assisting with loading and unloading products in and out of etching machines
- At least 6 months of general warehouse or related experience
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility with work hours
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com