Miami (Downtown), FL
CAREERXCHANGE® is seeking a Financial Controller/Cost Accountant to assist our client in an all-round finance role; managing entity reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and contributing to meeting compliance requirements and smooth running of all aspects of the finance department!
- Ensure that shipments reflect the relevant contracts, investigating exceptions where necessary
- Provide timely and accurate actual revenue reporting detailing the main revenue drivers for the month
- Review the trading balance sheet
- Ensure data integrity between the trading and accounting systems, investigating exceptions where necessary
- Lead local annual budget process from start to finish
- Lead or contribute heavily during annual audit from engagement through sign off
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.
- CPA trained from practice with 1-4 years PQE
- Advanced Excel skills
- Minimum of 5 years as a Financial Controller/Cost Accountant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish