Our client, an established real estate company in the Doral, FL area, is looking to hire a Financial Business Analyst with an MBA (concentration in Finance or International Business).
This role will be involved in financial and business planning activities related to the company’s international business unit, including to develop financial performance reports (budget, forecast, variance analysis), dashboards (flash reports, scorecards), and other ad-hoc financial analysis projects.
Some duties include:
- Responsible for internal reporting: operations and finance.
- Responsible for budget planning, tracking and variance analysis.
- Responsible for sales projections and quarterly reforecasts.
- Responsible for identifying and monitor key business/economic drivers and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Support internal and external requests related to international sales metrics
- Coordinate internal flow of information throughout various processes in order to support regional initiatives.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to monitor country and regional activities
- Identify and develop solutions to problems in daily business operations.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- MBA or equivalent with special emphasis on Finance
- CPA a plus
- Three to five years of financial analysis experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Access and the ability to learn custom software
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Bi-lingual is a plus (English & Spanish)
- Superior time management skills. Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, independently and as a team player
- Punctuality, accountability and perseverance