About Our Client:
Our Global client manages multinational, wholesale and roaming businesses and delivers integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world's top multinationals and corporations. It also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISP's and content providers.
About the Role:
The Financial Analyst will work with the Financial Planning Manager to manage all control, planning and management reporting. Responsibilities include assisting with budgeting and weekly/monthly sales and financial results reporting. Involvement in preparation of budget, planning and financial information for a board presentation. This is a key role that must exhibit strong leadership capabilities and capable of establishing good relations with the Finance team.
- Support the preparation and consolidated financial reports on a monthly basis, to ensure a clear understanding of business results.
- Elaboration and support analysis of the performance report on a monthly basis.
- Highlight key trends in metrics (KPIs) and provide insight and comparison across the businesses.
- Assist with a detailed analytical review of the P&L and provide meaningful variance reporting and supporting analysis. Assist with the preparation of board presentation materials.
- Work closely with the Manager in planning, budgeting, and forecasting relates duties across the company.
- Develops and delivers presentations to Senior Managers and Executives.
- Perform financial analysis and develop business cases for specific opportunities and initiatives.
- Works in a collaborative and team-based manner with key stakeholders to gather data, validate assumptions, and ensure comprehensive and objective analysis.
- Design and create automated reports to improve the monthly closing report package and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support, control and approve of the different purchase requisitions based on the adequate budgeting x unit and cost center responsible.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com
- PC proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excel advanced skills are a must.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish).
- Experience with SAP ERP / Salesforce - is a plus
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- able to assimilate and analyze large quantities of information.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Process-oriented, team player.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting
- Master’s degree in Finance or MBA is a plus.
- Qualified professional with at least 3 years previous experience
- Previous experience in Telecom industry a plus, within financial planning and analysis roles