Our client, a global provider of membership and leisure services, is seeking an Executive Director/AVP of Sales and Business Development, (Latin America) to join their incredible team in the South Miami, FL area. This role is an integral part of the organization and will be working with the Executive Vice President in managing current clients and securing new business with the objective of increasing market share and maximizing profit.
Some responsibilities include:
- Leads in strategic planning for Latin American market and plays an integral role in driving projects across various business units/departments to reach completion.
- Identifies new business opportunities in Latin America and coordinates their review with Sales Executives in remote offices to ensure their viability.
- Directs remote personnel and keeps EVP abreast of deadlines and urgent issues.
- Directs the annual budget process with team and liaises with Finance department to ensure that time-lines are met.
- Conducts detailed economic analysis of potential new business opportunities and provides analysis to management for review and approval.
- Assists in public relations campaigns and initiatives and participates as required as a spokesperson for brand during interviews with local media.
- Participates and coordinators corporate related activities e.g. client and company meetings.
- Represents the company in internal and external communications, serves as company representative in trade associations, at conferences and at industry events.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a major in Business Administration, Hospitality or Marketing and a minimum 5 years sales experience or an equivalent combination of education or experience
- Extensive B2B sales, knowledge of the Latin American regions and or vacation ownership industry is a plus
- Self-motivated, with ability to work well within team, as well as on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Experience in managing staff both on-site and in other office locations
- Must possess strong leadership ability, with solid strategic thinking skills and organizational savvy
- Must be able to build strong relationships, both internally with co-workers and other departments and externally with clients, vendors and industry partners
- Must be able to build trust and confidence with a strong understanding of relationship selling
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Word, Power Point and Excel at advanced level
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English required. Fluency in Portuguese is a plus
- Must be able to travel a minimum 50% of the time