Seeking a Machine Operator for an excellent opportunity in the Hollywood, FL area. this role will be primarily responsible for setting up, operating and tending to machinery to form tablets of vitamin supplements.
Some responsibilities include:
- Following sanitary cGMP regulations before coming in contact with raw materials
- Setting up, starting and monitoring machines and their operations
- Testing and adjusting machine speeds and actions according to product specifications and operating procedures
- Install, align and lock specified punches, dies, segments, scrapers or other figures
- Disassemble, clean, sanitize and perform routine maintenance of machines such as lubrication, calibration, adjustments, etc.
- Ensures the quality of the finished product meets all specifications and complies with Current Good Manufacturing Practices, FDA, DEA and other regulatory and safety requirements
- Measure finished tablets to verify conformance to weight specifications using scales
- Clean and maintain tableting machine, instruments and work area
* Schedules available are from 3-11PM and 11-7AM. Must have previous encapsulation machine experience.
Interested in a flexible opportunity to gain corporate experience? Apply directly now or give us a call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com
- At least 6 months of equivalent machine operation experience
- High School diploma
- Working knowledge of safety in the workplace rules and regulations preferred
- Working knowledge of cGMP's a plus
- Motivated, detail oriented and dependable