District Sales Manager
Miami (Midtown), FL
About Our Client:
Our client is a contemporary footwear and fine leather goods repair/customization service.
About the Role:
We are seeking a District Sales Manager with high-end/luxury retail industry experience who is ready to take on a growing brand by storm.
Some responsibilities include:
- Overseeing three store fronts as well as training staff
- Acting as liaison between stores and headquarters
- Responsible for establishing KPI's as well as key processes and work flows in stores
- Developing and training staff regarding sales technique
- Managing up to 30 employees across three locations
- Must have 3+ years of experience in the Fashion/Retail industry as a Sales Manager (overseeing multiple stores)
- Be willing to travel to multiple storefronts as well as working out of organization's corporate offices
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Industry experience in high-end retail environments driven by key performance metrics such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, etc.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com