Digital Services Incident Analyst
About Our Client:
Our Global client manages multinational, wholesale and roaming businesses and delivers integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world's top multinationals and corporations. It also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISP's and content providers.
About the Role:
The Digital Services Incident Analyst will take responsibility for the following:
- Creation and periodical update of tickets using ticketing tools and application. This includes Incident and Change Request tickets.
- Use of monitoring tools to track events affecting customer environments.
- Assist backup engineering team with monitoring and daily management of Legato and Data Protector environments
- Monitoring SMC mailboxes for event notifications and e-mails from customers reporting problems and making requests.
- Replying to incident reports and change requests in a promptly manner within the stipulated times on existing SLAs and SLOs.
- Categorizing and escalating incidents to the proper resolution team(s) based on previous analysis of platform and application logs.
- Following up on open incidents both checking the progress with the resolution teams and notifying the customers about the progress and eventual resolution
- Managing change requests and keeping the customer informed as to the impact these changes may have on the platforms and services.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled hands and eyes, as needed. This includes racking and cabling of equipment, removal of devices, storage, and shipping.
- Perform scheduled application tasks for managed customers. This includes stop/start commands and execution of scripts on UNIX applications for managed customers.
- Excellent client interaction and customer service skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work night, weekends, or holidays.
- Technical problem solving with compliance to established or proposed policies and procedures.
- Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish both spoken and written. (Portuguese is a plus)
- Ability to function autonomously, meet deadlines and work under stressful conditions at times.
- Knowledge IT Infrastructure (servers, networks, tape libraries, hosting and Managed services)
- Familiar with Management application like BMC (Remedy), CA Spectrum, Siebel, Solarwinds, Netcool, etc will be considered as a plus.
- Knowledge on Machine to Machine (M2M), Mobile devices and IOT (Internet of Things) will be considered a plus.
- ITIL Certifications Foundation / Service a plus.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry preferable.
- Experience working in a Call Center and/or data center environment is preferable.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.