Customer Service Representative
Winter Garden, FL
About the Client:
Our client is a leading distributor and importer of live plants in the United States with headquarters based in the Winter Garden, FL area.
About the Role:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be the liaison between the sales team and other departments within our company such as Purchasing and Logistics. The CSR is responsible for providing product information and resolving any emerging problems that pertain to customer orders or bookings. This position will work both independently and collaboratively with sales, prioritizing order entry.
- Maintains accurate records of account dealings: orders, credits, adjustments and all related maintenance through our customer information system.
- Assists sales reps, Account Management Specialist (AMS) and customers with quality and credit issues.
- Prepares reports of business transactions; enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into Salesforce CRM System.
- Works with sales rep and AMS to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner, any issues or changes to order status as necessary
- Communicates and tracks IT issues through the proper channels
- Ensures customers’ orders are entered and updated timely
- Assists sales rep, AMS and customer in obtaining proper documentation required in order to enter quality and issue credit
- Accurately tracks customers’ shipments and if needed, will initiate airline credit/debit/claim and advise sales of possible transit credit
- Verifies Order Status Report daily to ensure all orders are being allocated or rolled to a future week if necessary
- Communicates with Purchasing in reference to future needs, availability issues, product questions, and customer request
- Provides sales person and customer with order acknowledgements and order confirmations
- Assists AMS with order entry while sales person and/or AMS are visiting customers
- Two years of college or 2+ years’ experience in customer service
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Horticulture or floriculture experience preferred, but not necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and general computer usage
- Capable of working independently or in a team
- Strong organization skills and ability to follow up
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Willingness to learn and apply new concepts and processes
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com