Customer Service Representative
Miami Lakes, FL
Our client, a large and widely recognized company in the South Florida area, is seeking a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for processing customer transactions and reattaching and resolving customer inquiries by completing maintenance on the company's customer service applications.
This position will also provide excellent customer service to clients and handle calls/customer contact within established guidelines. Some responsibilities will include:
- Maintains call productivity and quality scores well above minimum standards
- Acquires, demonstrates and utilizes knowledge of retail, online banking, mortgage and business product
- Furnishes efficient and accurate service while working on customer inquiries
- Demonstrates ability to cross sell financial services and products
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- 1-2 years of call center experience
- Computer knowledge and great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent at typing, use of grammar and spelling, and written communication skills a must
- Bilingual is preferred but not required