Customer Service Representative
Seeking a Customer Service Representative for an excellent team in the Miami, FL area who will be providing support to Health Care Providers and Sales Representatives from Customer Setup, Order Requisition to Post-Sales activities.
- Manage inbound/outbound calls related to: customer inquiries, account setup, order placement, order status and any other customer related activities.
- Route and direct specific customer inquiries to appropriate departments.
- Create customer accounts based on credit terms. Ensure/validate all customer-related information is entered accordingly into account database.
- Process customer sales order into company's ERP system.
- Process credit card transactions related to POS (Point of Sale) orders.
- Ensure all order holds are resolved in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Finance Department to resolve order issues related to credit holds.
- Ensure customers are informed of latest order status.
- Support Distribution Department to ensure on-time delivery of product.
- Provide support to Salesforce with all customer service related activities related to their accounts.
- Utilize reports as needed in Salesforce.com for customer support related functions.
- Report/Resolve product customer returns.
- Enter/document credit requests into SharePoint for management approval. Ensure credits are processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- High School Diploma or associates degree.
- 1 to 2 years in a customer service/sales support oriented environment.
- Fluent (oral/written) English.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, basic math skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required, even on short notice.