Customer Service Representative
Miami (Kendall), FL
CAREERXCHANGE® is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and personable Customer Service Coordinator for a fantastic opportunity in the Kendall, FL area! Primary responsibilities for this role include communication with clients on a daily basis, tracking orders, and maintaining inventory via Excel.
Some responsibilities include:
- Answering high inbound volume phone calls
- Assisting customers with order status, inventory, placing orders
- Entering orders
- Answering questions regarding warranty
Interested in a flexible opportunity to gain corporate experience? Apply directly now or give us a call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com
Interested applicants must be:
- A min. 1 year of experience in a customer service role
- Personable, organized and willing to be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel
- An excellent communicator - both verbally and written
- Clear communication skills in English (Spanish is a plus)