Customer Service Representative
Medley, FL US
About the Client:
Our client is a leading supplier of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) wholesale units and parts, serving customers in the Doral area of Miami, FL. With a commitment to excellence and exceptional customer service, our company has established a strong reputation in the industry.
About the Role:
Seeking a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring a positive customer experience. They will communicate effectively and courteously with customers while maintaining accurate records of interactions.
- Processes sales orders and returns; prepares picking tickets and invoices, making sure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates pick-ups with carriers on a daily basis; optimizes freight cost.
- Processes shipping documents accurately (e.g. invoices, Bills of Ladings), and tracks shipments.
- Coordinates transfer to Distribution Centers; processes stamping operation documentation.
- Maintains inventory controls, assisting in the Finished Goods warehouse processes and physical counts; processes inventory transfers between locations, updates inventory count and records.
- Liaisons with Consumers, Distributors, and Customers.
- Handles Customer and Consumer inquiries and complaints, and properly reports quality.
- Communicates well and in a timely fashion with immediate supervisor, as needed.
- Experience interacting with customers, and service providers.
- Inventory Control and logistics coordination experience
- Physical counts experience
- Proficient in working with Excel (at least intermediate level); and creating spreadsheets for analysis and reporting (using formulas, and graphs).
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, committed to producing high-quality work.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2346 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com