Customer Service Representative
Seeking a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for processing customer transactions and researching and resolving customer inquiries by completing maintenance on customer service applications.
This position is primarily responsible for providing excellent customer service and handling calls/customer contact within established guidelines.
Some responsibilities include:
- Providing service that makes a difference
- Maintaining call productivity and quality scores well above minimum standards
- Acquiring demonstrates and utilized knowledge of retail, mortgage and business product expertise
- Furnishing prompt efficient and accurate service while servicing customer inquiries
- Demonstrating excellent communication and active listening skills
- Ensuring that the company's customers receive an exceptional level of service
- Meeting established guidelines
- Handling customer inquiries efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrating abilities to cross sell financial services and products
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Computer savvy
- Able to handle a large influx of incoming calls
- Ability to solve customer issues and answer concerns and questions with a professional and friendly demeanor
- Flexibility in schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills