Computer Repair Technicians
About the Client:
Our client is a well-known provider of specialized information technology (IT) services throughout the state of FL and other national locations.
About the Role:
We are seeking CompTIA A+ Computer Repair Technicians who will be responsible for:
- Testing and updating monitors, desktops, laptops etc
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on computers
- Conducting Sweeps
- Assembling and De-Assembling computers
- Using prior experience from working at a Help Desk
- Working independently OR as a part of a team
- Fixing software, operating system and hardware issues
- Hardware repair
1st Shift: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM, Monday thru Friday
2nd Shift: 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM, Monday thru Friday
*This opportunity is EXCELLENT for tech professionals looking to find extra experience and excellent pay on off-days. Our client will be providing an up to $35 per diem food expense as well as a $0.45/mile reimbursement!
- Must have CompTIA A+ Certification
- Must have at least a year of technical experience with managing desktop systems, deployment or hardware set-up
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.