Miami Beach, FL
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Catering/Conference Coordinator for our client, a famed hotel in the Miami Beach, FL area. This role will be responsible for assistance in providing excellent service, preparation, coordination and servicing of catering and group business.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provide outstanding service to clients in accordance with company standards
- Polite, friendly and helpful demeanor to all guests, management and fellow employees
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
- Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
- Complies with hotel standard, policies and rules
- Meet w/ managers prior to arrival of each group to fully understand the needs and flow of every group
- Weekly maintenance reports/walk-through's with Engineering
- Know and understand all aspects of conferences and events to include food, beverage, accommodations, scheduling, audio visual, entertainment, etc.
*Candidate must be flexible as they will be required to be available to work different shifts including weekend and holidays. Some perks include free meals and discounted parking.
Interested in a flexible opportunity to gain corporate experience? Apply directly now or give us a call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email email@example.com for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com
- Word/Excel proficiency
- Ability to be very active
- Ability to think creatively and efficiently
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Strong communication skills
- Prior hotel experience is a plus
- Min. High School diploma / college degree preferred