Business Analyst / Project Manager
Doral, FL US
About the Role:
We are looking for a skilled PMO Business Analyst with technical and analytical abilities, who must be driven to work independently with minimal supervision. Requires the ability to create and maintain the strategic partnership between business units, key stakeholders, and the Information Technology division.
This individual works closely with business partners and subject matter experts in defining, testing, occasionally training, implementing, and supporting functional requirements. The business analyst identifies requirements using accepted industry analysis techniques including data flow modeling and workflow analysis.
The Business Analyst facilitates the understanding, clarification, and implementation of business requirements. In addition, this position is responsible for participating in the development of solutions for day-to-day problems including maintenance, modification, or development of complex inter-related applications/solutions, linking technical knowledge with business, and may range from consulting services (software or hardware recommendations) to developing integrated-automated systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Employs project management best practices and maintains project documentation based on our firm's PMO framework.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site or center visits, business process descriptions, user cases, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources; reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and determine true business needs from requests.
- Manages and maintains project issues list to ensure that all issues and their resolutions are recorded.
- Assists Project manager with the maintenance of project archives and documentation.
- Utilizes available resources and procedural guidelines to identify, escalate, or resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Documents and analyzes business processes and potential impacts and risks.
- Produces the following deliverables for use by developers and management: Feasibility Studies, Business Process Maps, Business Requirements, Business Rules, User Stories, Acceptance Tests, etc.
- Measures and documents project baseline objectives and project outcomes.
- Participates and takes an active role in Project Work Breakdown Structure.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com