Selectors are needed for a fantastic temporary opportunity with a great warehouse team in the Davie, FL area! This position is for a 7AM-3:30PM shift. Must be forklift certified and able to operate a palette jack.
- Read orders to ascertain sizes, and quantities of merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves.
- Complete order receipts.
- Prepare merchandise by labeling and placing on pallets and on wrapping machine.
- Pick orders received by the Warehouse Department using Stock Picker machine.
- Load containers and assist in checking inventory.
- Lift cases and put them on pallets to be shipped out.
- Hand stack containers as needed.
- Clean and organize assigned aisle.
- Assist drivers as needed.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Ability to work with a Palette Jack
- Must be Forklift Certified
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to work flexible work schedule
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly preferred