Air Travel Coordinator
Seeking an Air Travel Coordinator to support the Air unit within the Tour Operating Department of a popular cruise line in the Miami area. This position will help lead and coordinate the processes and activities related to sourcing, pricing and front-end activities.
- Support the Air Manager in the coordination of day to day activities.
- Provide support to the front-end team in order to ensure service levels are in line with performance targets.
- Support the negotiation and sourcing activities with Airlines (while maintaining new and existing airline contracts).
- Performs ad-hoc analyses for the evaluation of business initiatives including air programs.
- Support the front-end team in confirmation and issuance of airline tickets according to airline and cruise line policies and procedures.
- Monitor air reports to identify new and changed bookings, taking action where appropriate in all systems.
- Communicate pertinent travel information to ground operators, hotel and shipboard personnel as required.
- Take appropriate intermediate steps when notified of problems to resolve issues for guests experience travel emergencies.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Proven experience in the Cruise, Travel or Airlines industry
- Solid knowledge of airlines revenue management and pricing strategy
- Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to details
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and leadership skills (experience in global term coordination is valued)
- BSc/BA in engineering, travel, hospitality or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of Airlines booking processes and systems (e.g. Amadeus) is preferred but not required