Air Gateway Manager
Our client, a worldwide logistics company, is seeking an Air Gateway Manager to join their incredible team in the Doral, FL area. This role will be primarily responsible for supporting the Director of Air Freight with costing and routing of freight. This includes support with bids, local rates, and spot market pricing with the intent of maximizing revenue and profit.
Some essential duties are:
- Responsible for working with origin on gateway schedules.
- Analyzes traffic patterns and monitoring traffic flow to ensure most efficient routing of freight.
- Responsible for negotiating rates with carriers for contract and spot pricing.
- Processes Master of Airway Bills.
- Supports sales team to promote available products.
- Prepares gateway profitability report, carriers report, flight schedule report, net's report for branches on a weekly basis.
- Provides information to customers and staff as requested.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor's Degree from four year college or university is preferred
- Previous experience in a management position, handling a wide variety of commodities
- Minimum five years in the industry with proven satisfactory track record, operational and/or sales experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints from customers, regularly agencies or overseas agents
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff and customers
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as freight rates, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Sales/Customer services sills are required
- Working knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Lotus Notes and Internet