Administrative Support Specialist
Miami, FL 33131 US
Our client is a multinational telecommunications company that offers extensive global communication services.
This is a great opportunity to work with a global company that promotes learning, growth, and expansion. The Administrative Support Specialist will provide support to internal/external clients and have continuous follow ups throughout projects.
- Budget control (launch / management of sheets and orders, control of costs, deviations, etc.)
- Management of internal and external suppliers (of equipment, housing, installation services and logistics)
- Follow-up implementation timelines
- Technical feasibility review
- Support to the operating groups that Deploy and provision the network
- More than 5 years required knowledge: Project management, Telecommunications and Infrastructures
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Able to handle strict deadlines and deliverables
- Oral and written communication skills, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High-integrity individual, critical thinker, detail-oriented, and independently pursuing projects to completion
- Advanced MS Office skills highly preferred
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2352 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal-opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com