S. Miami, FL
Excellent opportunity for an Administrative Coordinator at a well known agency in the South Miami, FL area.
This role will primarily provide administrative support for the CIO, SVP of Integration Office and department Directors and Managers. The Admin Coordinator will work closely with the Administrative Manager to oversee office operations and ensure office activities comply with policies and procedures.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provides administrative support to IT Department
- Responsible for maintaining calendars, preparing daily schedule and prioritizing meeting requests for SVP
- Coordinates meetings and assists with any questions or concerns for all of IT
- Oversees office operations and ensures office activities comply with policies and procedures
- Develops and maintains spreadsheets/Initiates, processes and maintains records
- Uploads and maintains IT Phone Directory, Non-IT Phone Directory and On-Call Calendars
- Prepares charts and graphs for reports and presentations.
- Screens items that can be routinely handled and prepares appropriate responses
- Maintains various databases and/or spreadsheets.
- Works closely with Admin Manager on all Legal related contracts.
- Supports Administrative manager in setting up space for New Hires and internal desk moves
- Coordinates domestic and foreign travel arrangements for SVP of IT Shared Services and his team
- Create Check Requests for rendered services
- Trains incoming Administrative Assistants for the IT department
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of administrative experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office is a must. (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio knowledge is extremely necessary (Must be able to type a minimum of 45 wpm)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to set priorities and manage time.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.