Miami Gardens, FL US
About the Role:
The Administrative Assistant's mission is to provide administrative support to members of the team by documenting staff changes, performance reports, and communications. Duties also include scheduling, proofreading manuals, and heavy data entry.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Help organize, update, proofread manuals, and maintain corporate files.
- Scan and enter time-sensitive data entry.
- Expert efficiency utilizing the company software, Intuit QuickBase
- Answers/make client calls and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in resolving any client issues and provide outstanding customer service.
- Moderate filing, including management of secure documentation.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with established standards and procedures and legal regulations.
- Provide administrative assistance where needed in other departments.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, providing administrative support.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal-opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com