Miami (Kendall), FL
Excellent opportunity for an Administrative Coordinator at a well known agency in the Miami, FL area. This role will primarily provide administrative support to the IT department.
Some responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintaining calendars, preparing daily schedule and prioritizing meeting requests for SVP
- Coordinates meetings and assists with any questions or concerns for all of IT.
- Assist Administrative Manager with support to CIO, SVP of Integration Office and department Directors and Managers
- Oversees office operations and ensures office activities comply with policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains spreadsheets. Initiates, processes and maintains records
- Coordinates and prepares materials for meetings and special events on-site and Off-site.
- Uploads and maintains IT Phone Directory, Non-IT Phone Directory and On-Call Calendars
- Prepares charts and graphs for reports and presentations.
- Screens items that can be routinely handled and prepares appropriate responses
- Maintains various databases and/or spreadsheets
- Sets up and organizes electronic filing system
- Maintains department organizational charts up to date
- Works closely with Admin Manager on all Legal related contracts
- Assists in coordinating training for employees
- Trains incoming Administrative Assistants for the IT department o Ensures Admin Manual isupdated
- Assists in updating and distributing Business Continuity Plan on a yearly basis
- Supports Administrative manager in setting up space for New Hires and internal desk moves
- Answers, screens and routes incoming telephone calls
- Coordinates domestic and foreign travel arrangements for SVP of IT Shared Services and his team
- Create Check Requests for rendered services
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- Works under minimal guidance
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
Must possess a minimum of 5 years of administrative experience.
Has excellent computer skills, proficiency with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
Able to type a minimum of 45 words per minute. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be an independent worker and self-starter.
Able to set priorities and manage time.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills. Must possess excellent clerical skills.