Coral Gables, FL
Our client, one of the largest medical centers in the country, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their team in the Coral Gables, FL area.
Some responsibilities include:
- Composes memos
- Transcribes notes
- Researches and creates presentations as needed (i.e. meeting minutes)
- Maintains departmental records/logs/files.
- Follows up on all assignments, projects as appropriate.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- High School Cert. / GED
- Clerical/administrative experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge, to include knowledge of MS Office Tools and Internet
- Ability to operate office equipment (i.e. copiers, fax machines, printers etc.)
- Work requires written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of company policies, practices and operations
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality