Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Miami (Blue Lagoon), FL US
About the Client:
Our client is a medical billing solutions company.
About the Role:
Seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing and managing the accounts receivable department. This includes monitoring and optimizing the collection of outstanding payments from customers and clients while playing a key role in resolving billing discrepancies, coordinating with internal teams and external parties, and implementing efficient billing and collection processes to ensure the organization's financial stability.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of the Collections Department to include the processing of third party claims and the maintenance, review, updating and collection of patient accounts in accordance with client's contract.
- Reviews and approves various transactions related to the collection process; evaluate and process insurance denials and insurance claims information as required.
- Investigate special collection problems and confer with Collection Manager, Director of Operations, Account Managers or Client’s designated point of contact as required.
- Maintains liaison with supervisory personnel to coordinate efforts in resolving problems concerning; answer inquiries from insurance companies concerning outstanding accounts as required.
- Assists in the preparation of reports and analyses, setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Plans and schedules work to ensure proper distribution of assignments and adequate manning for subsequent performance of duties.
- Plans and conducts meetings with subordinates to ensure compliance with established practices, to implement new policies and keep employees abreast of current changes and standards.
- Develops and recommends operating policies and procedures for assigned collection section.
- Communicates and models the values of the organization through orientation, development, mentoring, performance counseling, and evaluation of staff.
- Initiates various personnel actions including, but not limited to, performance appraisals, transfers and vacation schedules, and time reports, train new employees.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Supervisory role in a Physician billing-collection setting.
- Minimum 5 years Medical Collections experience.
- Must be fluent with payers guidelines and processes
- Must have experience in analytical work.
- Detail Oriented
Interested? Apply directly now or call (786) 654-2344 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com