Miami (Blue Lagoon), FL
Seeking an Accounting Clerk for the Blue Lagoon, FL area who will be responsible for managing the flow of financial information across the financial statements as well as month end closings and balance sheet reconciliations.
This position must be very detailed and organized to ensure that all information that makes it to the financial statements is adequately backed up and has sufficient audit trail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All accounting and reporting duties under both US GAAP and IFRS.
- Preparation of deliverables for internal and external auditors
- Journal Entry posting
- Reconciliation of GL Accounts, review and timely issue resolution
- Preparation of reporting material to corporate headquarters under the supervision of the accounting manager.
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Assist with ad hoc analyses and projects
- Other duties may be assigned
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and be detail oriented.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Advanced Excel required)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High integrity individual
- Ability to build confidence and trust with department members and external business partners
- A strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Team player, able to be flexible and work well with others as a team player, as well as able to understand how own role impacts overall processes and step into other roles when necessary
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Accounting
- Experience with external auditors, US GAAP, IFRS
- Accounting experience
- SAP proficiency
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Knowledge of accounting for Telecommunications industry
- Month-end closing experience
- G/L Account Reconciliation experience