Account Sales Manager
Medley, FL US
About the Client:
Our client is a global market leader in maritime, offshore, and fire safety equipment.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for representing the company in developing excellent customer relationships with all existing and potential customers through informative, efficient, and friendly service. This position requires a team player able to interact with all departments.
- Promote sales of the company’s whole product/solutions range to VIP/A/B commercial customers.
- Develop and attain all sales and revenue goals.
- Develop and attain all Sales KPIs as well as CRM track.
- Develop and execute a regional strategic growth plan.
- Be involved and help train, manage, and motivate the inside sales staff.
- Develop new distributor/service stations.
- Advise distributor/service stations concerning sales and marketing initiatives to increase overall business.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and industry trends.
- Develop and implement regional marketing and advertising strategy.
- Make quarterly and yearly sales cost budgets.
- Maintain effective sales-related budgetary control of the region.
- Liaison w/ credit and collections.
- Manage and establish correct inventory for the regional location in agreement with the Sales Director.
- Attain special knowledge of the company's Manufactured products sold to commercial accounts in the region.
- With the approval from the Sales Director, place orders with the purchasing department for company products.
- Negotiate distribution contracts within the region.
- Proven experience in business development, account management, and sales.
- 3 years of Marine Sales or Executive sales experience within the Military, Cruise or Maritime industry
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- Strong decision-maker and leadership capabilities are a must.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the Gulf.
- A self-motivator with entrepreneurial ability
- Proficient knowledge in SAP/Excel/Word
Interested? Apply directly now or call (954) 549-1072 for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com