Fort Lauderdale, FL
Our client, a PR agency in the West Broward area, is seeking a dedicated and motivated Account Manager to join their exciting team. This position will be primarily focused on securing media placements in several industries while waiting compelling stories, pitches and other PR materials.
Other responsibilities include:
- Pitching national, regional and local media
- Bringing and facilitating solid relationships to the firm
- Creating PR strategies and media plans
- Identifying media opportunities and originate placements
*Schedule is Monday - Thursday 9AM-6PM with the option to leave early on Fridays.
If you're a PR professional who's ready to start a new journey with an award winning team, don't wait - APPLY NOW or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Min. 3 years as Account Manager in a PR Agency
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Min 5+ years in public relations industry
- Ability to multi-task in a highly detailed manner
- Able to work well under pressure in a deadline focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of Cision, Constant Contact, Microsoft Office for Mac
- Bilingual is a plus (primarily Spanish language)