Business Development Manager
Miami-Dade and Broward, FL
Join a dynamic Business Development Team with local territorial responsibility and virtual management support.
If you are Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to learn new skills and systems, and eager to take action that will produce effective results, let’s talk.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with potential clients through market analysis, selling/negotiating, and cultivating connections
- Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to take action and produce results, with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task with a "Can do" attitude and a love for challenges leading to unique and strategic solutions for customers
- Self-directed ability to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a high level of organization, while also contributing to a bigger team
- Work well in high pressure situations while sustaining accountability and market growth
- Facilitate making calls, going on appointments, creating proposals and closing deals
- Working after hours and attending networking functions as needed to grow the business.
- An entrepreneurial spirit presenting pitch to clients on an individual and group basis naturally and without hesitation
- Articulate in communication and perceptive listener
- Adequate Computer skills to research, determine and dissect functional information
- Ability to learn and utilize staffing software specific to company as well as CRM or other technology tools.
- Staffing Industry experience REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the Staffing Industry
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Competitive salary + lucrative commission plan
- 401(k) with generous company match
- PTO/work-life balance
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
Our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity with our team splitting their time in-office and at-home. Any employee operating from our offices is required to wear a mask or face covering and will be distanced 6 feet apart, as recommended by the CDC's safety guidelines.
An initial questionnaire will be administered before entry is permitted to determine if there is any potential risk. We thank everyone for their cooperation during this time.
*Interviews will be scheduled virtually, please ensure your devices have capabilities to communicate via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Microsoft Teams.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com