Business Development Associate
Join a dynamic Business Development Team with local territorial responsibility and virtual management support.
If you are Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to learn new skills and systems, and eager to take action that will produce effective results, let’s talk.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with potential clients through market analysis, selling/negotiating, and cultivating connections
- Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to take action and produce results, with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task with a "Can do" attitude and a love for challenges leading to unique and strategic solutions for customers
- Self-directed ability to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a high level of organization, while also contributing to a bigger team
- Work well in high pressure situations while sustaining accountability and market growth
- Facilitate making calls, going on appointments, creating proposals and closing deals
- Working after hours and attending networking functions as needed to grow the business.
- An entrepreneurial spirit presenting pitch to clients on an individual and group basis naturally and without hesitation
- Articulate in communication and perceptive listener
- Adequate Computer skills to research, determine and dissect functional information
- Ability to learn and utilize staffing software specific to company as well as CRM or other technology tools.
- Staffing Industry experience REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the Staffing Industry
- Must know the Orange County area in Orlando Florida
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Competitive salary + lucrative commission plan
- 401(k) with generous company match
- PTO/work-life balance
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email [email protected] for more information on this role and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com