Travel Assistance Coordinators
Pembroke Pines, FL | Temp to Full Time
EXCELLENT opportunity with PAID training in the Pembroke Pines area for Travel Assistance Coordinators!!!!
We are representing an international and travel assistance organization that is looking for talented and resourceful individuals. Our client is in search of full time, 24/7 assistance coordinators for their offices located in Pembroke Pines, FL. The position includes answering customer inquiries related to travel benefits, travel-related emergencies, facilitate domestic and international travel arrangements. You will understand and manage benefits for different and complex insurance products, communicate with medical providers, and insured, along with many other support personnel to ultimate service the need of there traveling clients.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Flexible to work all shifts including nights and weekends.
- Able to provide an outstanding Customer service experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Excellent writing skills, as this position requires accuracy with documentation.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Career path opportunity.1-2 years experience in a customer service or call center environment is preferred.
- Experience in travel, hospitality, and/or medical industry is preferred.
- Any medical knowledge is a plus.
- Bilingual is a plus (English and an additional language of any kind).
Our client offers excellent compensation and benefits package including but not limited to:
- Company sponsored health 100% paid for individual, GAP, dental and vision insurance.
- 401K with company contribution.
- Tuition reimbursement.