Travel Assistance Coordinator
Pembroke Pines, FL | Temp to Full Time
EXCELLENT opportunity with PAID training in the Pembroke Pines area for a Travel Assistance Coordinator!!!!
We are representing an international and travel assistance organization that is looking for talented and resourceful individuals. Our client is in search of full time, 24/7 assistance coordinators for their offices located in Pembroke Pines, FL. The position includes answering customer inquiries related to travel benefits, travel-related emergencies, facilitate domestic and international travel arrangements. You will understand and manage benefits for different and complex insurance products, communicate with medical providers, and insured, along with many other support personnel to ultimate service the need of their traveling clients from abroad.
CAREERXCHANGE® is an EQUAL Opportunity Employer. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Must be fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: French, German, Hebrew, Finnish, Korean, and Japanese.
- Flexibility in schedule
- Able to provide an outstanding Customer service experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Excellent writing skills, as this position requires accuracy with documentation.
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Career path opportunity.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service or call center environment is preferred.
- Experience in travel, hospitality, and/or medical industry is preferred.
- Any medical knowledge is a plus.
Our client offers excellent compensation and benefits package including but not limited to:
• Company sponsored health 100% paid for individual, GAP, dental and vision insurance.
• 401K with company contribution.
• Tuition reimbursement.