Fort Lauderdale, FL | Temp to Full Time
Looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Transportation Coordinator to coordinate all transportation needs for a grocery company in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. This role will work with tooling and packaging resources & contacting logistics suppliers to satisfy the delivery demands of customers.
If you have international and domestic freight experience, including air and over the road dispatch, APPLY NOW!
- Understanding of carriers
- Data entry and process coordination
- Understanding of customs paperwork and processes
- Invoicing and troubleshooting issues with regards to invoices, payment and discrepancies
- Day to day transportation movement operations
- Creation of analytical data for comprehensive reporting
- Bid submissions
- Requests for quotes
- Experience in contracting freight moves internationally and domestically including air, and over the road dispatch experience
- Experience with cross-border shipments, including preparation of customer documentation
- Strong systems capabilities and experience, preferably with Microsoft products including Excel, Word
- Solid communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow and enforce prescribed processes for order entry in system
- Ability to stay organized while coordinating multiple projects
- Clerical skills including filing, data entry, freight bill audit, etc.
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.