Hollywood, FL | Direct Hire
CXC® is seeking a Terminal Manager for a fantastic team in the Doral, FL area who will supervise all labor and management associated with cargo handling services in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
This role will also direct and coordinate all stevedore activities in a way that ensures the safety of its team and ease of operations.
Essential Functions Include:
- Working with terminal and stevedores to ensure quality operation with regards to vessels, equipment and customers
- Working with logistics teams to aid in efficient flow or cargo to and from terminal
- Ensuring proper instruction is given to stevedore team
- Assisting in the managing and reporting of equipment status
- Coordination of repair activity between terminal and third party vendors
- Ability to maintain open communication with senior management
- Ability to maintain positive relations with local government agencies and remain in compliance
If you're someone with maritime experience and have a knowledge of terminal/vessel planning operations, don't hesitate - apply directly now! Questions? Give us a call at Miami: (305) 595-3800 Broward: (954) 437-0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Thorough knowledge of terminal operations/stevedores/vessel planning operations for break bulk and/or container vessels
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of cargo stowage restrictions with regards to hazardous cargo and vessel stability
- Understanding of accident prevention codes and industry regulations
- Knowledge of port practices
- Ability to think critically in pressured scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills