Systems Improvement Design Analyst
Seeking a System Improvement Design Analyst who will use UI/CX design best practices, trends, and internal documentation standards, to perform complex designs for company initiatives.
This role will analyze business requirements, company services & products, production systems, other designs, and information from usability or focus group studies, to convert business objectives into a detailed blueprint of what the user experience should be and will play a key role as the subject matter expert in the brand's customer facing systems as well as become a liaison between the business side of the organization and the technical (IT) side.
UI/CX Design documentation to be developed includes:
- High Level Requirements Document
- Detailed System Flows
- User Interface Designs:
o Mockups (including icons and images)
o Accessibility and Compliance Requirements
o Page Elements and Navigation Requirements
o Copywriting requirements
- Detailed use cases and scenarios
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems or Digital majors. BS/BA in other disciplines may be considered with some research/ analytical/technical work experience (Master Degree is a plus)
- Experience in Business/Systems analysis, documentation, and (re-engineering is a plus).
- Experience with Graphic Design, User Experience, Product Design, User Interaction or Conversational channels is a plus.
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences, flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Creative design thinking, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a passion for building great user experiences, and for great design.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc).
Additional Preferred Skills (these are a plus):
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, InDesign).
- Experience with prototyping and design tools: Axure RP Pro, Microsoft Visio, inVision, XD, Framer, Sketch, Omnigraffle, paper.
- Design principles and/or Human-Centered interaction experience.
- Design experience in web/mobile/app/responsive.
- Accessibility experience and knowledge.