System Improvement Business Analyst
Miami, FL | Temp to Full Time
The Business Analyst Consultant’s main focus is to prepare the Test Cases plan, perform User Acceptance testing, support development and update documentation for Projects. The Business Analyst serves the role of the subject matter expert in the company's customer facing systems functionality and performs a liaison function between the business side of the organization and the technical (IT) side.
The SI BA Consultant is responsible for the User Acceptance testing of the designed transactional process flows for company prioritized projects. To achieve this, the SI BA consultant will prepare a detailed test plan along with the testing monitoring tools to be able to report progress during the testing effort and will support IT in defect resolution. The SI BA will also be responsible for post implementation research and problem solving derived from the release. Finally, the SI BA will be responsible for updating the central repository of production system flows with the new documentation that reflects system changes or additions released.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business analyst, system analyst, or information systems. Bachelor’s in Science is acceptable with some research/ analytical work experience
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must.
· Experience in Business/Systems analysis, and documentation is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Bi-Lingual fluent in English and Spanish preferred.