Sr. Internal Auditor
Doral, FL | Temp to Full Time
CXC® is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to conduct integrated financial, operational, and S-Ox audits. This role will primarily be developing risk-based audit programs, testing controls, preparing work papers, documenting findings, and communicating results with their team.
The Senior Internal Auditor reports to and assists the heads of Internal Audit, in developing and preparing corporate risk assessments, audit plans, and developing and establishing a dynamic internal audit department.
• Planning and organizing audit assignments within budget and meeting realistic deadlines
• Interviewing business and process owners
• Communicating audit findings in the form of audit reports, memoranda, and PowerPoint presentations
• Performing other Internal Audit related tasks as assigned from time to time, to include year-end physical inventory observations
• Keeps professionally current with respect to changes in accounting pronouncements (FASB’s) and auditing standards (AS 5)
and business trends (“best practices”). (Continuing Professional Education).
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Four year university degree, major in accounting (preferred) or business administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Minimum of 5 years of audit / accounting experience in a large public or corporate environment.
- Must have thorough understanding of accounting and auditing principles (i.e. GAAP, GAAS, S-Ox AS)
- Must have thorough understanding of business processes and practices
- Incumbent must have excellent English language communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Familiarity with the principles of financial analysis and statistical techniques
- Computer literate with high level MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Familiarity with Oracle Financials, ACL highly desirable
- Familiarity with telecommunications industry, especially