Sr. Data Analyst
Medley, FL | Direct Hire
Seeking a Senior Data Analyst with advanced data analytical skills, a background in financial business, extensive knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle, MS Access and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to assist Director with various data deliverables to multiple states.
- Manage and control the deliverables for the 43+ states with revenues exceeding $40M; create, merge, analyze and maintain system queries/tables with the use of Oracle SQL Developer for FCC, USAC and State monthly, quarterly, semi-annual ETC compliance report requests of customer data. This includes deploying complex data reconciliations and analyzing support for claiming federal reimbursement and prior period monetary revisions due to USAC. Develop numerous MS Excel Macros with Visual Basic to automatize reports and facilitate processes that includes FCC Form 555, FCC Form 497 and State Audit Reports. Maintain an automated process for report creation of manual FCC Form 497 pdfs filings for prior years (2008 to 2015), merging MS Excel with Acrobat Pro in order to refund monies to USAC. Provide process automation recommendations when identified.
- Develop and maintain a table to support the FCC Lifeline Annual Recertification results, create and run queries to export database customer information and provide complex analysis and due diligence against the HMO & State databases to ensure compliance for FCC FORM 555 reporting.
- Develop and maintain a small database to lead and support the OR PUC information requested on a daily basis and monthly report filings due; troubleshoot with Subscriber Services to ensure data compliance and issues resolved; create and run queries to analyze and maintain internal customer database for OR lifeline customers in support of monthly filings; troubleshoot OR PUC emails/complaints; Lead the OR PUC State Annual Recertification in August.
- Develop, deploy and analyze CA PUC customer data results and troubleshoot with Subscriber Services, including invoicing summaries, reporting and month end processes and journal entries. Maintain management reports and provide support, as needed.
- Provide Director with the required data support for FCC, USAC, State filings and audit requests for compliance with Lifeline guidelines. Support internal legal investigations requests and perform root-cause analysis to identify issues, concerns with complex data reconciliation and provide recommendations. Seek information from vendors VMBC and SOLIX for necessary PII customer information in support of audit requests, as needed.
- Develop and maintain process documentation in support of procedures, automation, improvements, audit requirements, compliance library and lessons learned regarding compliance. Identify operational process deficiencies and automate for effectiveness;
- Work on special projects, as requested.
· Bachelor Degree required. Major in Computers, Management Information Systems, Accounting Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline.
· 5-7 years business systems analysis experience with strong PLSQL and Oracle.
· Extensive experience in MS Advanced Excel, MS Access, Visual Basic for Microsoft.
· Must have strong communication/documentation skills.
· Familiarity with operational, system controls, programs, financial, and regulatory procedures a plus.
· Able to develop queries and maintain database(s) as needed.
· Multi-task and work on special projects.
· Excellent technical background and experienced in system development; data migration, cleansing, integration, analysis, import/export through the use of multiple ETL tools, such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Extensive experience in Oracle and Microsoft PLSQL and Visual Basic for Microsoft