Sea Import/Export Coordinator
Seeking a Sea Import/Export Coordinator who will be supporting and under the direct supervision of the Sea Import/Export Supervisor for a logistics company in the Doral, FL area.
This role will be primarily responsible for assisting with assigned territory's product compliance, levels of working capital, quality outcomes to internal and external stakeholders, volume and revenue growth, yield and operating efficiency.
- Manage daily e-mail communication with vendors, carriers, customers, partners,
- Check system daily for import EDI shipments
- Open files to begin the import process
- Check that all pertinent documents are archived in our system
- Receive/request arrival notices from ocean carriers
- Send arrival notices to consignee /
- If company is broker, the candidate will work with internal brokerage department to clear shipments
- Set up pick up from CFS / Port and arrange delivery
- Billing, tracking, and tracing
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of exp.
- Good organizational skills
- Familiar with LCL / FCL carriers depending on
- Inco term savvy