Doral, FL | Temporary/ Hourly
EXCELLENT opportunity in the Doral area for a Script Writer! This position will be responsible for writing, auditing, improving, and maintaining scripts for all customer communication channels for tech/communications giant's brand. Communication channels include but are not limited to: company websites, IVRs, PBXs, Handsets, SMS messages, emails, voice blasts, direct mail, service guides, phone tutorials, and other web based applications for customer service support.
If you're a talented communicator who has a passion for developing quality content and technical writing, APPLY DIRECTLY NOW!
Minimum formal education required to perform this job.
- College Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Technical Communications, Journalism, English, or related field).
Minimum experience required to perform this job.
- 1-2 years of experience in Writing, and Developing content used for communications (i.e., scripting flow, user manuals) and comprehensive document development of instructional/informational design.
- Experience in Technical Writing, Documentation, Call Center environment and/or Advertising is a plus.
Minimum of reasoning ability and special skills including language, technical and mathematical required to perform this job
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are required in both English and/or Spanish.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to learn and script/content information or instructions regarding the processes, offers and products.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions and work with abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical documents and business reports.
- Ability to effectively present business information in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize work, keep oneself and work organized, while maintaining productivity in a fast paced business environment.
- A collaborative work style, along with the ability to work with a team and also independently on self-guided projects.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from upper management.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the English language (both written and spoken) and the application of it in business environments.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and display intellectual versatility.
Strong level of knowledge of the MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point).