Doral, FL | Temp to Full Time
Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of a Quotation/Deal Specialist. This organization also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. The organization offers integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions.
The Quotation/Deal Specialist will act as Pre-Sales Engineer being responsible for managing external and internal providers that can contribute with an effective technical solution and competitive costs to build a Proposal for MNC customer. Solutions involve WAN connectivity (mostly MPLS services), P2P, Mobile Services, Corporate Telephony, SIP, M2M, Cloud and others.
The Quotation/Deal Specialist main responsibilities are:
· Managing vendor relationship at all levels, especially during presales phase.
o Engaging external and internal providers to gather costs in a timely and competitive way.
o Ensuring that the technical requirements of any opportunity are well understood by the providers, and the response and proposals are accurate and arrive on a timely manner.
o Keeping updated relationships with our suppliers (on-net, off-net and collaborative partners) in terms of contact matrix, product and services portfolio, competitive price, etc. Provide feedback on Vendor’s performance in terms of timeframes, pricing, performance.
o Ensure a high level of response in case of escalation and issues during all phases of the relationship: presales, provisioning, and operation of services.
o Identify new providers that could fill in gaps in current coverage for products and services, and price competitiveness.
· Work closely with the Account Team (Sales, Presales, PM, SM) to contribute in building communication solutions for our customers, as the responsible for the B-End Engineering of the solution:
o Assessing the Quotation Request to fully understand the requirements (technical & operational) and decide what suppliers need to be involved / contacted.
o Negotiate special terms and conditions with providers based on the commercial and financial needs.
o Provide aggressive costs on time. Assume risks and make decisions on the selection of providers, technology and topologies.
o Ensures response quality and completeness.
o Provide expert consultation on market pricing, conditions (taxes, regulation, etc.), vendors, products. Assist account team when visiting customers.
· Engagement with other areas of the company to solve issues of complex/non-standard projects, contract negotiation, purchasing, billing, etc.
· Contributes to the improvement of current processes and procedures.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
· Strong knowledge and exposure to telecommunication services, especially MPLS, IP, SIP, Voice/IP solutions, Cloud.
· Broad knowledge of the Americas telecommunications market: available solutions per market, players, pricing, regulation.
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Finance concepts (P&L, Margins, CAPEX, OPEX, others) and analytical skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills in both Spanish and English (Portuguese is a plus).
· Ability to work in multicultural environment.
· Ability to work effectively, self-driven and energetic.
· Experience (5+ years) in Pre-sales engineering/Product Marketing/Carrier Relations for a Telecommunications company.
· Typically requires at least a degree on Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent. MBA is a plus.