Winter Garden, FL | Direct Hire
A brand new position has opened up with one of our clients, an agricultural services company in the beautiful area of Winter Garden, FL. The Purchasing Agent will be responsible for sourcing product lines and new vendors while identifying product needs and promoting lines to vendors and sales teams.
This role will also work with multiple suppliers on production planning and order fulfillment as well as communicating efficiently with the sales and customer service departments when there are any shortages, quality issues and overages.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Updating availabilities on a daily or weekly basis depending on vendor
- Maintaining computerized procurement records, such as items, vendor or service
- Evaluating and negotiating prices based on market trends
- Processing purchase orders and confirmations
- Attending nursery industry trade shows in the Central Florida area
APPLY DIRECTLY NOW or give us a call today at (305) 595-3800. Questions? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Knowledge of plants is a plus but not a requirement
- 2-5 years experience in purchasing role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Great Plains and Vision software is a plus