Property Manager (Residential)
Miami Lakes, FL
Seeking a Property Manager for a position with a fantastic team in the Miami Lakes, FL area. Some responsibilities include:
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of apartment community.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining occupancy goals.
- Communicates effectively with residents and prospects in order to reduce turnover cost and meet revenue goals.
- Ensures all resident issues are handled promptly and appropriately.
- Ensures all documentation is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Verifies all advertising information (print and Internet) is current and correct.
- Makes recommendations on strategies that may work on their property in order to increase traffic.
- Enforces and monitors lease renewal process.
- Oversees facility management / Serves as liaison between staff and maintenance personnel.
- Enforces and monitors work order follow-up.
- Maintain relations with vendors and contractors.
- Manages turnover process and maintenance requests.
- Approves invoices, maintains licenses/permits.
- Responsible for employee development to include motivation, documentation and training.
- Manage accounting processes such as charges/credits, payments, reversal, interest, refunds, month-end.
- Processes/commits bad debts.
- Audits aged delinquency & security deposit report on a weekly basis.
- Communicates with residents that have delinquent accounts in order to minimize exposure.
- Manages evictions and all other legal proceedings.
- Manages office schedule and PTO requests. Prepares payroll, bonus worksheets.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Athletic Club Memberships
- Golf Club Memberships
- Restaurant Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Recognition and Service Awards Program
- 401(k) plus company match
- Pension Plan
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- 2 years of Property Management experience preferred.
- Experience with property management software, specifically Yardi, a plus.
- Must be articulate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to prioritize, organize and follow through.
- Must be a Team player, energetic, self-starter, detailed oriented, and able to multi task.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (excel, word, outlook) a must.