New Haven, CT | Direct Hire
A commercial property management company near the New Haven, CT area is looking for a Property Manager. This position will be in overseeing maintenance, security, cleaning, subcontractors, projects, HVAC and interacting with assigned clients with a portfolio of 500,000-600,000 sq. ft. Clients will primarily consist of courthouse an office buildings.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing project and contract specifications, bid work and making recommendations to owner.
- Performing property inspections for cleaning, security, etc.
- Directing and overseeing maintenance staff on project work and routine work orders
- Developing excellent tenant relations and communicating with tenants regularly regarding work in the building, maintenance and safety issues
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Must come from commercial property management with at least 5 years of experience
- Personable with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Knowledge and aptitude in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must