New Haven, CT | Direct Hire
A commercial property management company near the New Haven, CT area is looking for a Property Manager. This position will be in overseeing maintenance, security, cleaning, subcontractors, projects, HVAC and interacting with assigned clients with a portfolio of 500,000-600,000 sq. ft. Clients will primarily consist of courthouse an office buildings.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing project and contract specifications, bid work and making recommendations to owner.
- Performing property inspections for cleaning, security, etc.
- Directing and overseeing maintenance staff on project work and routine work orders
- Developing excellent tenant relations and communicating with tenants regularly regarding work in the building, maintenance and safety issues
- Must come from commercial property management with at least 5 years of experience
- Personable with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Knowledge and aptitude in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
*We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.